If you find it difficult to find the best project management software your business, you are in good company. Despite the dozens of online project management software packages in the market, many project teams struggle to find the tool for the business.
At Binfire we have experience building a world-class project management software so we know a thing or two about what every solution needs. But we also speak to customers every day and understand that not every customer has the same requirements. Based on our experience, we have developed the definitive Buyer’s Guide to Project Management Software.
This free e-book is designed to help potential software buyer’s by addressing the following questions:
- How does a team identify and prioritize the right requirements for project management software?
- How to prioritize the most important features in an online project management software solution?
- What mistakes company make when selecting project management software?
- How to use free project management and collaboration tools?
- Whether to purchase desktop or online project management software?
- How much should one pay for project management software?
In the Buyer’s Guide, we go through a 4 step process on how to select Project Management Software including guidance on how to work with your team to define requirements and then how to translate these requirements into the functionalities needed in the software that you buy.
We provide a framework for evaluating People, Process and Technology. Once you understand these requirements, we lay out the different features that you should consider when evaluating different online project management solutions.
Two other sections are important for buyers. First, we lay out the common mistakes that buyers typically make when purchasing project management software. Second, we provide guidance on how much to expect to pay and how to avoid overpaying for feature that are not necessary.
Finally, we provide industry-specific guidance so that you can choose an online project management solution that fits your company and industry.
If you wish to access the free e-book, please click on this link: Buyer’s Guide to Project Management Software.