You can collaborate with your team by drawing, writing or pasting images and PDF files to your whiteboard. This enables your team to brainstorm wherever they are located (no geographical boundaries anymore!).
You can create as many boards as you want in each project. The whiteboard is auto-saved, so all your work is always there when you need it.
You can also download the whiteboard as an image or print on your printer.
Using the interactive whiteboard with the group chat or Google Hangouts makes for a powerful collaboration tool!
In the new version, we have added a lot of cool features to the whiteboard. These tools will make our whiteboard a better tool for collaboration and brainstorming.
The new features are:
- Layers: now you can send any object on the whiteboard to back or front. This lets you bring an object to the forefront so other objects are not covering part of it.
- Copy: Select an object for copy and paste it anywhere on the whiteboard. This includes images, drawing, and text.
- Paste: Paste objects to the whiteboard
- Undo and redo: If you make a mistake now you can correct it easily.
- Laser pointer- This is a really cool feature. There are times when you want to show others in the meeting where you are pointing on the whiteboard. This tool enables you to broadcast your screen mouse and its location to all participant on the online meeting.
- Highlighter: During meetings, there are times you want to highlight an object or text on the whiteboard so all meeting participants can see better the object you are talking about or you want to change. The highlighter makes online collaboration much more effective.
We have big plans for the whiteboard. In the future, we will have a native app for the whiteboard for IOS and Android phones and tablets. In addition, we will add more sophisticated editing tools to the whiteboard.